Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Bad Blogger...



I have gotten hooked on a book series, thanks to a former student and it has seriously inhibited my blogging....that plus sheer exhaustion from our holidays!!




If you are interested in a 1500 page saga of finding true love, then finding out that your true love is a vampire...losing that true love and finding comfort with an old family friend, then discovering that friend to be a werewolf...and then having to choose between this life and another then you might be interested in Stephenie Meyer's Twilight trilogy... Needless to say this is not my typical genre...but sometimes unusual books just hook you right in...




I mention this because this has seriously hampered my blogging....I intend to do a little catching up and then get back to Bella and Edward...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home