Tuesday, January 08, 2008

This is the arm that I hate!


News has probably reached you that our favorite little maniac broke his arm right after the holidays. When asked (by everyone) how he broke it, he asks if you want the long version or the short version. I will give you both:

Short version: "I was jacking around and broke my arm."

Long version: "I was climbing up into my bed and fell onto some toys and hurt my arm. I went to the ER and got a 'slink' and then went to the doctor and got this cast."

Least favorite things about his broken arm:


  • People asking him if it is red and blue striped for KU- no red and blue are the Meadow Lane Bengal colors

  • Not being able to "run fast" at recess

  • No climbing

  • Difficulty scratching coupled with increased itching

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home